Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Forks vs Feet - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Ed's note - I'm going to let his post remain here because it amuses me. It was intended for my other blog, what Richard Clarke of Too Fat Lardies once called "The God Blog". That blog is where I follow my other interests, including running. The post below got sent here because it was my first time experimenting with a blogging app for my iphone. During that experiment I discovered that trying to copy and paste links on an iphone is rubbish. - MP+


This archived piece from the Globe and Mail website on the "Forks vs Feet" debate conducted at the U of Ottawa last May just spurred my resolve to run more in 2012. Executive summary: the more you run, the more calories you burn. Diet alone won't make you thinner. This may not be news, but I found it helpful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. ...and he was I thinking it was a variation on a childhood game we used to play with pocket knives... :) I really should get out more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Archduke:
    I don't blame you for feeling confused, mate, hence the "WTF" I added to the title of this post. A bit comical, really. Still, maybe it serves a purpose as we wargamers tend to be a sedentary lot and could all use some exercise from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers